This 1940's cottage has everything you need to holiday in comfort.|
Hillside Cottage is situated in a quiet tree-lined crescent.
Opposite is the 120 year old St Peters Church, and a little further is the historic Bush Inn, the oldest continually licensed hotel in Australia.
The Cottage has quality furnishings throughout and accommodates up to five people. The main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has a double bed.
There is also large day bed. There are 2 bathrooms, one with a spa.
In the kitchen is a full sized oven and large fridge, or if you don't want to cook, there are restaurants and cafes within walking distance. The dining area has a slow combustion wood fire and heat pump. The lounge has a heat pump/aircondioner and gas fire.
A covered deck at the rear of the cottage overlooks the garden and has a table, chairs, a gas BBQ and an additional WC. The laundry has a front loader washing machine, with easy access to the clothes line.
- 2 televisions, board games and dvd player to entertain you.
- Help yourself to fruit & vegetables in the garden.
- Off street parking.
- First night, a welcome breakfast pack is provided.
- A short stroll will take you to the High Street of New Norfolk, with all shops & services.
- 40 minutes drive to Mt Field National Park and Russel Falls and only 15 minutes to Mona. Hobart is just 30 minutes away.
- New Norfolk is a great spot to explore the Derwent Valley and southern Tasmania.
$160 AUD per night for two adults.
$30 AUD per night for each additional adult guest.
$15 AUD per night for each child guest.
Ask about our special deals for extended stays...
Send us a Booking Enquiry
9 Hillside Crescent
New Norfolk Tasmania 7140